Fish Fillets 3 lbs
Mustard 1 tbsp
Salt 1 1/2 tsp or to taste
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Water 1/4 cup
Flour 1/4 cup
Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Oil for frying
- Sprinkle garlic powder and lemon juice on the fish and mix. Let marinate for half an hour.
- Beat the egg and add mustard, salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Add cold water to the egg followed by the flour.
- Pour this over the fish and let stand in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Heat 1 1/2 inch of oil in a wok or frying pan to medium high.
- Fry the pieces until evenly golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot.